I used to live in the beautiful but big home featured in the photo below. Suddenly we found it sold and having to move house and then find something new to do with my time. Routine Habit blog was then born. Focus's on the tasks and actions that everyone should make a habit and in some cases a routine habit of doing.
Twelve months later and the tennis centre has been sold. We now live in a nice home in the country. Marburg is the name of the little country town. Only has 1001 population written up on the board. We like it here but not as much as our old place of course. The 5acres of the old place however took a lot of upkeep and since not having to do that any more I've been able to devote my spare time to creating my blog named Routine Habit http://routinehabit.com/blog I only started it in April and since doing so I've seen my visitors slowly starting to increase. I've posted 20 articles to date and am the 3rd post into my second series. Here are some links to my most popular posts to date.
- That post is part of my weekend series where I feature links to other bloggers posts or otherwise do a in depth look into a product that I believe any one should make a routine habit out of using.
- This post is the second in my series organizing your office from a-z. This post focus is on de cluttering and getting rid of all the junk ready for a major clean sort and refurbish.
- This post is about productivity hacks for an organized life, organized office or an organized home. I write one post a week on a new productivity hack and that is always on a Tuesday.
- This post is the final (5th) in the series organizing your home and it is a complete guide about how to make cleaning routine habits, time table routine habits, to get your family and your home organized.
- This post was my very first at my blog. The first part in my series, and so far as had 19 comments. Pretty good going for a first post.
So that's just a little about what I've been doing since moving from our nature sanctuary at the tennis centre. Hope you will take the time to check out my links and my new blog and leave me a comment on either one to tell me what you thought.