The questions were to-do with staying organized, being responsive, productivity and social media work that he does each day? This is the first part of the interview. The second part will follow tomorrow.
|Image: Social Media Organization|
Social media organization and daily routineThis guy is very highly respected in social media and has tonnes of Twitter followers. The interviewer wanted to know how much time he spent on social media each day. Also how he knew what information to share each day. Did he have some social media organization strategy?
His response was that he spends 20 to 30 minutes each day on Twitter. He also reads his RSS feeds, and other articles. When he finds something that is helpful to others he will tweet about that.
Check out this article: four ways to organize your digital life at Social moms.com. Lot's of great information about keeping organized online.
He also mentioned that it's important to be humble when using social media. Promote other peoples work instead of your own and the favor will eventually be returned for you. He said in fact be humble period. He failed his way forward. His willingness to continue was what helped him to succeed.
Can be a huge help and can take you very far in today's culture. People take way to long to respond to everything, especially emails. The CEO believes in Dave Allen s G.T.D rule, (2min do it now). Be organized with your priorities, however be responsive and stand out from the crowd. When someone responds to him nearly instantly it makes him think that this person must be really smart, sharp, on top of his business and organized.
When choosing which are the most important tasks to-do, on-line with his blog, he says to network with people that can help your business and can help get visibility for you and your products. To stay organized, have a to-do list manager as your command center. Begin and end the day with what is is you want to accomplish. A to do list is very important in staying organized. The big secret is a system where your to-do list is always with you.
- Spend 20 - 30 minutes each day using Twitter to share your favorite articles from your RSS feed reader each day. The information that you know will help or add value to your readers and followers.
- Be responsive of requests from people who are important to you. Your boss, customers etc.
- Be humble and share other people work, before you expect your work to be shared.
- Productivity: do the work first that gives you most exposure for your work or your product. To find people to network with who can also give your work the most exposure.
- Organized: Use a to-do list that you can take with you everywhere, and make certain that it is always with you.
Do you have anything that you think should be added to this list? Please leave a comment below.
|Be organized, humble and responsive|